31st August 2014
New avatar photo :]
15th August 2014
Sleepy Birthday boy
31st July 2014
Photo with 1 note
1 week post op. Wearing a tshirt for the first time with no layers in between. It has amazed me how great this is, like im wearing a tshirt for the first time.
3rd July 2014
So 3 years to this date, I first started to realise that my identity was very different from what I knew, and my world turned upside down. 3 years ago I was on the cusp of discovering so much about myself and I cannot believe the journey ive been through in just a few years. So here I am, an employed graduate, living in London, on T for over a year and exactly 3 weeks away from top surgery. I cant believe how much ive accomplished and im finally able to look back with pride and look forward with alot of hope, more so than ive ever known, and this feels great.
28th June 2014
Photo with 5 notes
Slightly drunk selfie last night in excitement for being less than 4 weeks away from top surgery :D
12th July 2013
Photo with 4 notes
Pre- T v 6 months on T face comparisons
19th May 2013
Photo with 4 notes
4 months on T changes
- Lots of hair - face, legs and torso
- Bigger muscles - especially legs
- Started passing more (hurray)
- Still got pretty dry skin but my spots have calmed down alot
- Started packing alot more often
- Growth downstairs has slowed down
- My shape is starting to change, im looking alot more straight than curvy
- Had NHS psych appointment and all went well, just waiting to find out where my referral is now.
- Had a check up appointment with Dr Lorimer - all is well, but my dose is being upped to 250mg/1ml ampoule of Sustanon every 3 weeks now, as my T levels were very low. So hopefully I wont be getting all tired and irritable leading up to shot days.
- Im sorting my life out to move to London in a few months, finally ready to go back out into the real world :]
15th March 2013
2 months on T!
- Awesome no hiccups month, yay!
- Voice - noticeably lower + cracking quite alot
- had a weird emotional week for no reason half way through the month - maybe leftover female hormones knocking about?
- Nice little ring of long dark manly hairs around my ankles
- Muscles are popping up more - especially biceps and triceps, and also my thighs are getting very toned
- Shoulders are looking a bit broader apparently - but I think thats just my bigger arms making a nice illusion
- Still lotsa growth downstairs
- Still getting spottier and greasier face
- Extremely dry skin everywhere else
- Some cute little patches of dark facial hair coming in on my chin, under my chin and on my upper lip
- No more weird eating habits - just trying to keep the carbs low and the protein high
Got my shot this month with no problemss which was such a relief - a family friend who is a midwife gave me my shot, and she only lives down the road so its dead convenient until I get used to self-injecting.
Hope everyones having a great week!