So ive finally got round to celebrating 1 month on T :D
Ive had alotta shit with my GP this week, and ive still not gotten my second shot, but I have booked an appointment with the gendercare nurse and gotten tickets to go down to London on Thursday to get my next shot, and learn how to do it myself so I dont have to bother with anymore closed minded GP’s.
- A surprising amount of new facial hairs on upper lip and chin/neck, aswell as previously blonde hairs getting darker
- Voice apparently is starting to change a bit, but nothing major
- Getting more definition in my arms, even though I havnt focused any attention on my arms at the gym, they just seem to be naturally appearing
- Still tired alot, but not as much - this could just be due to the fact that im almost a week late for my shot though
- A fair amount of growth downstairs
- Very very spotty in the chin and back region
- Crazy dry skin (this could be to do with the intense spot wash I use though)
- In the third week I noticed I got quite moody, but nothing extreme.
- Been very emotional and all over the place this past week, but that is obviously due to the fact that ive been fucked around by my GP and its been so distressing, but things are back on track now, and I feel calmer again
- Also, I apparently snore now, like all the time..which used to only be an occasional thing…have no idea why this has occured but figured id throw that on the list too!
Dr Seal and his secretary have been really great this week at getting back to me fast via emails and letters to my GP. Even though it didnt change anything with my doctor, it was still a great help having such fast and efficient responses with them, they really do seem to care about their patients.
Next shot in 4 days, woo! Little nervous about learning to self-inject, anybody got any tips for it?
So apparently im an anime character, and my hair gets bigger with anger!